Sunday, August 17, 2008

A thought and some opinions

This blog is to introduce thoughts and opinions that may not be popular but will bring in information to light to hopefully get the word out there and have som discussionis. Blog ON!


(Thought) Did anybody catch the $$$$ amount that a LOT of the companies(Labor Unions) and wealthy donors are coming from - have the record of the lowest donations to social causes?
(Opiner) Not that I'm for everybody being on welfare. But come on - donating to candidates is all about pride and greed - those same donations for schools, kids and small communities would also bring back pride and actually a concept that popped in my head - their greed could come into it as well. The donationis would be more tax charitable efforts (Ha Ha - I give more than you do) (my plan looks better than yours to improve my areas) ( My donees are better off and for a longer time than yours!) Capitalism feeds on competition..wouldn't this kind of competition do more to inspire chsnge that everyone is screaming for???????
You thoughts and opinions:please

No comments: